Friday, October 7, 2011

New to this

I was told by several people to start a blog about my daughter Lucy and my outlook on life. As someone who is computer not-so-smart I'm giving it a try. My daughter is 3 years old and the light of my life. One thing I learned from having her is that she is not just my Lucy, but the world's. My husband and I tried for years to have her. Lots of people were involved mentally in this process, making her the communities or the world's. She has an outlook on life that is loving and just plain amazing. She wants everyone to be happy and feel loved. One of her favorite things to say is "Together, we can make a difference". Which is usually followed by "Love is all we need". Sounds hippish doesn't it? But that is how she feels. Which in return makes me think that as a human race we stand a chance. Through her eyes is how I want to see the world. Wouldn't it be amazing if our world leaders could see through a child's eyes? Think of how the world would be. Smiles and songs all around!
Lucy is a typical little girl that loves all things pretty and glittery. She is constantly dressing up and singing a song. Her imagination is amazing and very big. She can find the good in just about everything. She always a hug and a smile ready for you. She tries so hard to be a good girl and make everyone happy.
Me, well, I think I'm a happy person. I think that singing should be apart of everyday life. How cool would it be to have people break into song at the grocery store? I try very hard to be a good role model for my daughter. I treat others how I would like to be treated, I have faith in the Lord, and I try to be easy to smile. I believe everyone deserves love. I live with my husband AJ (who is wonderful), Lucy, and our dog Sadie (who is great too). I think that is about all for the introduction of us. Thank you for reading. The other entries won't be so bland.

No comments:

Post a Comment